Monday 4 April 2011

Teh Interwebz

… I have a follower… when’d that happen, eh? I think I love you, anyway, my lone reader <3<3<3
Anyhew, it seems I haven’t posted anything since the creation of this thing in February. I should rectify this...
Soooooooo......
COMICS! Free ones!!! I have mad love for internet comics. Some of them are just damn hilarious. And they’re so deliciously nerdy - makes me writhe in the way that only a really great song used to be able to...
from xkcd

Aaah, xkcd. I don’t get half the jokes - but it doesn’t matter. I laugh at the advanced mathematics jokes and computer geek puns. Hat guy makes me wet...
My other favourites include Dr. McNinja:
from Dr. McNinja-
Dr McNinja fides a robot dracula through space from Dracula's secret moonbase.

In a world where a doctor can also be a ninja, you can expect some things. Little boys with large moustaches, giant lumberjacks, raptor riding banditos, Dracula's moon base... If you like action mixed with comedy and doctors mixed with ninjas, Dr. McNinja is a comic you'll most likely enjoy”
This comic revolves around a doctor-cum-ninja (haha cum) who has a pet velociraptor, a gorilla for an assistant, a father with a strangely compelling mustache, and a 12 year old Mexican sidekick – who also has a seriously kick ass mustache.
I also seem to enjoy penny arcade; which I just read the entire archive of. In one day.
And that’s not even mentioning all the f*cked up Japanese manga that really gets my juices flowing.
So, yeah. A bit of a nerd focused post, but I can’t really think of anything else to put up here until I get a decent camera, my sh*tty webcam disgusts me more than a photoless blog ever could.
Watch my next entry be webcam pictures of me.
\Love/
-Listning to Dead Can Dance (to lull me to sleep, as it is 11:31 pm here in Blighty)

1 comment:

  1. I love you too. :D And I love you more because you love XKCD - go write about it on your blag.

    ReplyDelete