Tuesday 26 April 2011

Hello!

I have a new follower!!!
Wait, what?

This photo totally sums up my confusion. Seriously, who’d wanna follow the girl with two posts???
I really should post more often, shouldn’t I? It would mean spending less time otherwise fucking around on the internet, and it means that people have the chance to judge me and my writing, which terrifies me. I will never be an author or a serious contributor to the arts. Any arts. I’m just not a creative person. I like science and mathematics for a reason, y’know?

Here’s a pic of today’s makeup, my outfit’s so much more impressive, but I’m limited to my netbook’s webcam until I can mooch the good camera off my mam.
Anyhoo, I’m wearing light liquid foundation and powder. On my eyes is a sparkly grey shadow smuged all over my top and lower lids, with a darker black blended in under the crease. The liquid eyeliner has two flicks on the outside corner, and my mascara is running out...
This is how I usually wear my makeup on my toned down days and at school, I’ve only been to asda today. XD
I LOVE YOU, MY DEAR NEW READER!!!!
\LOVE/

1 comment: